President's Opportunity Fund for Faculty/Staff
The President’s Opportunity Fund (POF) for Faculty and Staff Development program is designed to support a variety of educational training, development projects or activities which will enhance the performance of a SUNYIT employee or lead to promotional opportunities in the future.
The committee is made up of a cross section of the college community to include faculty, professional staff (including M/Cs), and classified service employees. Co-chairs are faculty member TBD and Lynne Browne.
The types of support available may include (but is not limited to):
- conferences, seminars and workshops
- grant proposal development
- artistic and/or creative endeavors
- non-credit programs leading to enhanced skills and learning or licensing
- travel and related expenses, including lodging and meals
- special activity/initiative that will benefit the college community
- or other work related development projects or activities
The deadline for January 1 - June 30, 2014 activities is November 15, 2013.
For more information, download the guidelines and application:
Guidelines (pdf) - Updated 11/11
Application (pdf) - Updated 4/11