Give to SUNYIT
2013-2014 Faculty/Staff Campaign
The 2013-2014 Faculty/Staff Campaign is critical to the success of our institution. As the SUNYIT Foundation focuses on increasing the overall number of scholarships that we can provide to our students, your gifts - whatever the size - matter more than ever. Your participation shows our students, alumni, parents and friends that those closest to SUNYIT, our employees, truly believe in the great work that is being done here.
How do I make a gift?
There are a number of ways to participate in the 2013-2014 Faculty/Staff Campaign:
- To make a gift via payroll deduction or by check, download and complete a Faculty/Staff Giving Form and submit it to the Development Office
- To make an online gift, visit www.sunyit.edu/giving and make a secure donation using your credit/debit card
- To make an in-person gift, stop by the Development Office located on the second floor of Kunsela Hall in the Administrative Suite
2013-2014 Faculty/Staff Campaign Participation and Donor Recognition
All employees who make a gift to the SUNYIT Foundation will be recognized in the following ways:
- All Faculty/Staff donors will receive recognition in SUNYIT Foundation Honor Roll of Donors
- All Faculty/Staff donors will receive a special 'I Give!' donor flag to proudly display in their office
- Any Faculty/Staff donors who contribute at least $2 per pay period (or make a one-time gift of $50 or more during this fiscal year), will be entered in the 2013-2014 'Faculty/Staff Donor of the Month' parking spot drawing. Every month, three employee donors will be randomly selected to receive a reserved front-row parking space in Lot C (in front of the Student Center). Alternatively, if any of the winners would prefer to waive their parking space, they may opt to receive a voucher for a free lunch in the Student Center courtesy of the SUNYIT Foundation instead. More details regarding the 'Donor of the Month' drawing will be posted on the Faculty and Staff blogs.
How does the parking promotion work?
If your name is drawn, University Police will issue you a special permit that is valid for the month in which you win. A new parking permit will be issued for the new winner the following month. The prize is transferable.
How does the free lunch promotion work?
If your name is drawn and you choose to forfeit the parking spot, you will receive a voucher that can be redeemed for a free lunch in the Student Center, courtesy of the SUNYIT Foundation. The voucher must be used within 30 days of being issued and is valued at $8.00.
Contact Nick Grimmer at (315) 792-7110 or email@example.com.